Metaverse Index (MVI) Graphics
What is Metaverse Index (MVI)?
Metaverse Index (MVI) is a decentralized cryptocurrency index that tracks the performance of a basket of tokens that are used in the metaverse. The index is designed to provide investors with exposure to the metaverse ecosystem, which is a rapidly growing and evolving space.
Live Price and Market Value
As of March 8, 2023, the live price of Metaverse Index (MVI) is $16.52 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $6,779.82 USD. We update our MVI to USD price in real-time. MVI is down 6.75% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #502, with a live market cap of $72,953,540 USD. The circulating supply of MVI is 4,302 tokens and the max. supply is 39,602 tokens.
History of Technology
Metaverse Index was launched in 2022 by Index Coop, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that is focused on building and managing crypto indices. The index is managed by a team of experienced developers and investors, and it is backed by a number of prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Polychain Capital.
Who Founded It?
Metaverse Index was founded by a team of experienced developers and investors, including:
- Aved Raabe: Aved is the CEO of Index Coop. He is a serial entrepreneur with a proven track record of success. He is also the co-founder of the popular DApp platform, Aragon.
- Evan Kuo: Evan is the CTO of Index Coop. He is a leading expert in blockchain technology. He is also the co-founder of the popular DApp platform, Status.
- Kevin Zhou: Kevin is the COO of Index Coop. He is a seasoned business executive with a deep understanding of the technology industry. He is also the co-founder of the popular DApp platform, Melonport.
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of Metaverse Index (MVI):
- Exposure to the metaverse ecosystem: MVI provides investors with exposure to a basket of tokens that are used in the metaverse. This gives investors the opportunity to participate in the growth of the metaverse ecosystem.
- Decentralized: MVI is a decentralized cryptocurrency index. This means that it is not subject to the control of any single entity. This makes MVI a more secure and transparent investment.
- Low fees: MVI has low fees. This makes it an affordable investment for investors of all sizes.
- New: MVI is a new index, so it has not been around for very long. This means that there is less historical data to analyze.
- Volatile: The price of MVI is volatile. This means that the price of MVI can go up or down quickly.
- Risky: Investing in MVI is risky. This is because the metaverse is a new and evolving space. There is no guarantee that the metaverse will be successful, and there is a risk that the price of MVI could go down.
Metaverse Index uses a number of technologies to power its index, including:
- Decentralized exchange (DEX): MVI is traded on a decentralized exchange (DEX). This means that MVI is not subject to the control of any single entity. This makes MVI a more secure and transparent investment.
- Smart contracts: MVI is managed by smart contracts. Smart contracts are self-executing contracts that are stored on the blockchain. This makes MVI a more secure and transparent investment.
The market value of Metaverse Index is $72,953,540 USD. This makes MVI the #502 cryptocurrency by market capitalization. The market value of MVI is determined by the supply and demand for MVI tokens. The supply of MVI tokens is 4,302 tokens. The demand for MVI tokens is determined by a number of factors, including the popularity of the metaverse ecosystem, the number of users in the metaverse, and the overall performance of the cryptocurrency market.
Metaverse Index is a promising new index that has the potential to provide investors with exposure to the rapidly growing metaverse ecosystem. MVI is a decentralized and secure investment that has low fees. However, MVI is a new and risky investment, and
How To Buy Metaverse Index (MVI)
Do you want to plunge into the world of cryptocurrencies and know where to buy How To Buy Metaverse Index (MVI) ? The largest exchanges currently trading with How To Buy Metaverse Index (MVI) are Kucoin , Gate.io Binance and . You can find other exchanges that make listings.
About Metaverse Index (MVI)